what are everybodys views on these sports. personally i don't have any problems with them. i love to fish but only hunt occasionally. But what is wrong with it
what are everybodys views on these sports. personally i don't have any problems with them. i love to fish but only hunt occasionally. But what is wrong with it
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
If people don't abuse these I have no problem with them at all. I have great frineds that are big time hunters. I don't hunt but that isn't to say it is wrong, just when abuse occurs.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
i just dont see why i mean why hunt? seriously are those animals bothering you or hurting you or doing anything to you no and yeah im sure its fun and all taht crap but i mean you dont need to kill them theres absolutely no need to kill them when you could just go eat something else
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
Lots of people take hunting for granted but everytime you eat a hamburger guess what it was killed by a hunter.. In order to eat all the meat that we do it was hunted by someone.. as Starbuck said I enjoy hunting as long as it is is undercontrol two things it puts food on our tables and two it keeps the animal poplulation undercontrol..
The idea of hunting begin as food. Now it is population control. I like to hunt and fish. However, population control is the key.
It's about like the human species. You live so long you die, the longer you live, well the more to keep up. Sorry to be so blunt.
But that is the bottom line.
You have to have a way to make sure the population is not overwhelmed.
That happened in central Va.
And they had deers in shopping malls destorying the malls, because they would get entrapped.
Then they opened the season a little longer to get rid of more deers.
Not that hard to figure out.
But as an avid hunter and fisherman. I do think if you want to control what you catch or kill.
Get to keep it, or be able to, donate it.
I have hunted only a handful of times and enjoyed it. There is nothing wrong with hunting if your going to use the meat.If you hunting just to be killing something then thats wrong. I also liked to fish. Fishing is relaxing. As is hunting. I guess it is one of those things you have to fo to understand.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I am originally from Central Va, I remember the problems with deer......you not only had deer in the malls and shopping centers, you had a dramatic increase in car accidents due to deer. They also increased the amount you could kill along with the season extension.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
I don't think I could ever actually bring myself to shoot an animal unless it was like a Turkey because their not cute. lol
However, I like to go hunting with my boyfriend just to be outside in the woods.
I love to fish, but it has to be on a boat. I'm not much for fishing off a bank.
Bookmarks